EUROC’s mission is to help and support those charged with the responsibility of managing their timeshare clubs and resorts and protecting their owners.
Our primary goal is to provide a timeshare association that represents and stands alongside timeshare owners, committee representatives and onsite club/resort management teams from home owner clubs and resorts around Europe to form an alliance of likeminded people, all with the same goal, duty and commitment towards preserving, protecting and enhancing the world of timeshare ownership.
One of the main goals is to provide a forum and a central point for Home Owner Club committee member representatives and the club/resort managers to come together as one voice for the timeshare ownership industry in order to share ideas, develop solutions, strengthen ties and make connections that would not be possible without the association.
The combined resources and connections of EUROC can be used to sway legislators, enforcement agencies and public opinion on issues of importance relating to Timeshare Ownership.
Timeshare Clubs and Resorts working side by side and forming an alliance are more powerful and more effective…
“STRONGER TOGETHER…STRENGTH IN NUMBERS”
Our Main Goals
- Ensuring that the collective voice of the timeshare ownership community is heard.
- Keeping abreast of any current and potential legislative, regulatory and market-driven issues that impact timeshare clubs and owners around the UK and Europe.
- Fighting timeshare fraud, providing advice and protecting owners from fraudulent operators.
- Providing support, guidance, legitimate resources and connections for timeshare owners via their committees and clubs to enhance owner experiences and club operations.
- Creating a positive community network with likeminded timeshare committee representatives, club and resort teams and friends from the timeshare industry.